- pointed out acne
- treated you like a little slave (you get them EVERYTHING)
- made fun of people who you idolize
- made you feel like an outcast
- ever called you a mistake or worthless
- forced you to go to a place where you weren’t comfortable
- made jokes about your weight
- made you cry
- made you break down
- made you feel like you were all alone
If so I’m going to send each and everyone of you a message!
SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT
So if a teenager is at school for roughly 8 hours, and they are doing homework for 6+ hours, and they need AT LEAST 9 HOURS OF SLEEP FOR THEIR DEVELOPING BRAINS, then they may have 0-1 hours for other activities like eating, bathing, exercise, socializing (which is actually incredibly important for emotional, mental, and physical health, as well as the development of skills vital to their future career and having healthy romantic relationships among other things), religious activities, hobbies, extra curriculars, medical care of any kind, chores (also a skill/habit development thing and required by many parents), relaxation, and family time? Not to mention that your parents may or may not pressure you to get a job, or you might need to get one for economic reasons.
I will never not reblog this
"…but teenagers have no reason to be stressed."